Tuesday, July 1, 2008

So I just finished watching Brigham City, I haven't watched that movie since it came out and lets just say now I know why I haven't watched it for a while...not that it was a bad movie or anything...I just didn't agree with the whole sacrament prayer and baptism prayer on a movie (just didn't feel right to me)...almost sacrilegious! But anyways it did get my heart racin a few times especially when Peg's boyfriend sits up in her car and scares the crap out of her....lets just say that would be my worst nightmare to have somebody pop up from the backseat of your car!! Overall, a good movie but don't know if I would watch again for another few years.

4 comments:

~~*MeLinda*~~ said...

k, so i live by Brigham and I have never even heard of the movie.....so by your comments, I am interested and want to watch it

kat said...

I haven't seen that movie in forever, and I probably won't watch it again. I don't remember it very well, but I do remember jumping a lot during the movie because I was scared. I'm a wuss when it comes to scary shows! And I also have a problem with showing church ordinances on movies. it's a little too much.

ashlynnjoan said...

Hey thanks for helping me make my blog!!! I am already obsessed with it!!! As you know I get onto it like every second.

Amber said...

I remember that movie making me feel uncomfortable because of the whole sacrament thing too! I don't like that. But that is a scary creepy movie! I almost forgot about that one!