Thursday, April 24, 2008

Digital Scrapbooking

Ok so I feel in love with digital scrapbooking in February and it has taken up all my free time! I am constantly on line looking for the next cute freebie (which I am so surprised that my computer hasn't crashed on me with all the downloading I'm doing) and trying to take a million pics of my kids. Since February I have made close to 200 and I haven't even printed one out yet to see if they even look decent....so I figure I might as well start posting them on my blog that way it will give me a sense of accomplishment that I'm not doing this all for myself..lol!! So be prepared to see quite a few random pages coming my way!



8 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Major cute blog Andrea! Love it! I can't get over how cute your boys are too!

I am totally going to try out the digital scrapbooking once my little guy gets here. I have a couple friends that do it and then just upload their 12x12 pages to Costco to get them printed. Do you print your pages? Keep in touch!

Erin said...

Andrea, Hello! I was so excited to hear from you (I'm glad you liked the chicken too). Your boys are sooooooo grown up! I was wondering where you guys moved to. It was like one day you lived down the street and then you were gone the next. So I'm glad you found my blog!

About Digital Scrapbooking, I'm addicted too! I can't get enough of it, I love to do it and I want to do it all the time (hopefully not neglecting my children too much :) We will definetly keep in touch now, yipee!

bryce and paige said...

Hey Andrea, your blog is adorable! and looks like you're a pro a the digital scrapbooking, I totally want to start. Your boys are so cute. what a beautiful fam. where did you move to?

Sandy said...

Hey I was just kind of "blog surfing" and saw yours! I hope you dont mind me checking yours out...your boys are so cute. Well if you are bored you can check out my blog too :) thedekkers.blogspot.com. Talk to you later!
Sandy (Richey) Dekker

Frei Family said...

You are so beautiful!! i love your digital scrapbook pages too...i really need to get into that, my husband would be gald not to have the old fashioned mess around!!! it is so good to hear from you.. ill add you to my visitors!!

Kurtis and Iva said...

Cute boys! and I'm also a digital scrapbooking addict these days. That's cool your husband knows Boo. It's a small world.

Lori Cottam Zavoico said...

Hey! I am so glad you found me on here :) Your boys are soooo cute! I bet they keep you busy.. I added you to my blog list, hope you don't mind?!?! Keep in touch -

jenbulkley said...

I found your blog on erins. YOur family picture at the top is so cute! Hope all is well.