Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Hello Everyone!!!!


Since this being our first official post n all I thought I'd share a lil somethin about us! We just recently relocated to the Green Valley area in Henderson, NV. We were so blessed to have my husband land the most amazing job so in that aspect we are very happy, because he is home more and has to work less and the money is great. But it has been pretty hard for the boys n I to adjust living here. I really took advantage of how wonderful a place St. George was till we moved. So...being the baby that I am I still have to at least make a trip to St. George once a month to keep my sanity. We are renting right now and my husband and I are deciding whether or not to buy a house towards the end of the summer. I don't know about you but it scares me to death to think about buying a home...so for now it is still up in the air. Wow if that wasn't the most exciting post ever!!

3 comments:

Troy and Segi said...

Hey,
just got off the phone with you but oh well...just wanted to be the first to comment. talk to you later

PS
Glad you joined the blogging world...we're turning into freakin computer geeks.

Amber said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG! How cute are you guys. I think you will love blogging once you get the hang of it. Im glad you caught me before I went private! Sounds like things are going good for you guys, I'll talk to you soon!

jaesi said...

hello darling! Man time goes by too fast....look at your handsomely handsomes!! I love them and love their names!
glad you found me so we can spy on eachother...and look how beautiful you are!! man.