Wednesday, June 11, 2008

4 YEARS and Countin Baby!!!!!

Today we are celebrating Our 4th year Anniversary, we were married June 12, 2004 in the St. George Temple and I think it's safe to say that we had the most perfect ceremony followed by the most beautiful reception, held in my parent's backyard! I couldn't have asked for a more perfect man for me to spend eternity with and on that note I wanted to do a little shout-out to my hubby, "Happy Anniversary Honey! Thanks for being the BEST husband and friend anyone could ever ask for, I love ya and can't wait to see what the future holds for us over the next fifty years or more, so Thank You for being you!"
It really is hard to believe that we have been together for 4 years, it seems like just yesterday I was eyeballin him from the weight room and thinkin man...I've got a mad crush on this poly boy (hehehe) so in lieu of our anniversary I thought I'd share some photos of us two from over the years. Enjoy!






















15 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you guys have a great day!

jaesi said...

Happy 4 years to you! thats awesome.
Great pictures! I so need a tropical vacation like that...

~~*MeLinda*~~ said...

Yeah!! Happy Anniversary! Where does the time go....well, i hope you have a wonderful, "drama free" day! Your pics make me want to plan a family trip to Hawaii....when i say family, I mean you guys and us, umm no one else..wink, wink..Luv u!

~~*MeLinda*~~ said...

okay it's a plan, but for reals...you know we ain't gonna get tickets from those people....since we are so loved and all....but, we need to realy look into it

Erin said...

Happy Anniversary! You look so cute in all of those pictures... you're so beautiful!

Lori Cottam Zavoico said...

Happy Anniversary!! It's crazy how time flies... Love the pics..

Morgan said...

What pretty pictures! I love anniversaries. Congratulations to you guys!!

Amber said...

Happy Late Anniversary....we will be married for years this August, and it really is hard to believe how fast time flies....Anyways- hope your doing well! talk to you later!

Emma said...

Happy 4 years to you guys!
And hello, you were thee most beautiful bride ever!

kat said...

I can't believe you've been married for four years! Remember when Mark and I came to your open house in Salt Lake and Mark and your dad had to dance on stage. Mark was so embarrased. He hates dancing. But it was sure fun for me to watch.

Carsen and Lesina said...

Happy late anniversary. Im still trying to get use to this whole bloggin thing. I don't have it down yet. So this is just a warning all my wishes and congrats will be arriving late lol. You and Doug are an adorable couple and i wish nothing but the best for you two.

Troy and Segi said...

Happy Anniversay!!! Feels like it was just yesterday when we would meet at the boys apartment and do things we probably shouldn't have done.....or maybe that was just me.

Frei Family said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Melenie said...

You guys are such a good looking couple! Happy anniversary.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! hope you had fun