Saturday, September 6, 2008


I saw this at the store yesterday and I had to buy. Fall is my most favorite season so anything that involves pumpkins and spices I'm all for. This ice cream tastes like someone scooped the pumpkin pie filling out of the crust and mixed it in with some cream. The taste was pretty awesome but very rich, Ry and I were hurting after our big bowl! The worst part is that I woke up at 3:30 in the morning thinking I should put some cool whip on top and maybe it would calm down the flavor, now that I am fully awake I'm realizing that if I am thinking about cool whip and ice cream that early in the morning it is definitely a danger sign to slow down on the food intake!

10 comments:

Morgan said...

that is so funny that you woke up thinking about it. Sounds like my life! :)

It looks good. I love anything pumpkin, spice, or fall themed. I will have to email you my "dinner in a pumpkin" recipe. Its a Halloween tradition.

kat said...

I woke up dreaming about eating brownie batter by the spoonful earlier this week. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one that thinks about food in her sleep!

Melenie said...

I love fall foods too, I can't wait for pumpkin pie and my specialty, pumpkin roll.

Troy and Segi said...

you crack me up. I bet that flavor is sooo good.

Amber said...

hehehe, that is halarious! you are so funny...reading that post made my day, that Im not the only person who does that! lol

Frei Family said...

My husband loves pumpkin stuff!! We will have to try some!!

Erin said...

YUM! I too LOVE pumpkin! I will have to try it!

Lori Cottam Zavoico said...

I love Fall... I might just have to try that ice cream.. Autumn candles are my favorite :)

Unknown said...

YUM-O. Wish I wouldn't have heard about this. I love all things pumpkin-- but need to stay away from the treats.

P.S. I am going private, check my blog

gina said...

LOL!!! I didn't know that you loved fall?? Its my favorite season too! I'm going to have try this ice cream asap. Speaking of pumpkins the pumpkin pancakes at ihop are sooo good lol.