Tuesday, September 2, 2008

PICTURES PICTURES n more PICTURES

Here are a few pics of the projects I've been consumed by lately....and did I mention once again how much I love my Mom's camera!! Segi, the hot momma that she is, brought her gorgeous kiddies over while I was in St. George and we played around with the camera and caught some of the most precious pics of her family so I thought I would post some of the pics I got of her kids and some that I took of my fam this weekend! Enjoy the OVERLOAD of pictures once again:)

crafty part:

a few of Segi's kiddies:








and last but not LEAST a few from my beautiful fambam!!

5 comments:

Carsen and Lesina said...

Okay you for sure need to do my family pics. did you make like a million hair pins or what? great job! you are super talented. you are so a relief society mama.

Monica said...

Segi's Sister-in-law here, I just wanted to say I think your pictures of Segi's kids are beautiful. You have a wonderful talent!

Erin said...

SO CUTE!!!! I love them all!

Troy and Segi said...

hey dre,
i luv luv luv your pics!!!!

kat said...

I think Rylan looks a lot like Alise. I'm jealous that you get to visit St. George so often and see you fam.