Tuesday, May 27, 2008

BUSY WEEKEND

This weekend while we were in St. George we got to celebrate Doug's big 28!! It was nice cause it was very low key and Doug got to relax all day!







I guess too much partying results in sleepy boys!!


On Sunday after church we stopped by Carsen and Lesina's house to hang out for a while. Needless to say, Traiden was very excited to see his girlfriend Fiti, he is always tellin me how he misses his girlfriend and when ever we go shopping we have to go the girl toy section so he can look at "girl toys" to give Fiti. I know...I know..maybe we are match making a little too early...but it's so stinkin cute how they act together!!



Our family loves fishing...I have been fishing for as long as can remember, so for Memorial Day we decided to go fishing in Enterprise. Bright and early at 5:30 a.m. we left to go, it was so much fun the boys absolutely love fishing and playing outside other than the fact it was 34 degrees and hailing in Enterprise, so by noon after all of us were drenched we headed home! I cant ask for better weekends then to spend time with my family and enjoy everyone being happy!!!







oh yes .... and most importantly...I read all three of the Twilight series (how did I not know about these books earlier) lets just say I cant wait till August!


9 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Looks like you had such a fun weekend! I use to go fishing up in Enterprise all the time and your pictures made me want to go back!

Also, how did you not know about the Twilight series?!? Isn't it the best? I think we should plan a big girls night in December when the movie comes out! hehe :)

Carsen and Lesina said...

Hey of course you can use that pic. It's so stinkin cute. They will probably hate us in the future.

I also love the pics of the boys fishing. Sorry we didn't stay long in vegas, but im so glad to be back in st. george.

I can't wait til i fully understand this blogging thing. It takes me forever to put pics up. Well I will catch up to you and Segi soon.

Erin said...

Looks like fun! I love the pic of all your boys sleeping... I got one of those this weekend too, it made me laugh!
My camera is a Canon Rebel XSI, I LOVE IT! I use it constantly, and I LOve the class I am taking, it has taught me sooooooooooo much!

Troy and Segi said...

It was so fun having you out in St. George for a week. I love getting together with your family. Also I love the Twilight Series, book 1 was my favorite. Your pics are so cute especially of Fiti and Traiden.

Amber said...

I can't believe you just finished reading twilight. I think I'm going to start reading them again, so I can be fresh up to date when the fourth on comes out! Aren't they so good! anyways- looks like you had a fun week, your boys are once again, cuter than ever!

jaesi said...

your boys could make you mucho money with their looks if you wanted...they are soooo handsome.
that birthday cake looks delish!
and I love the Enterprise reservoir.

Christin said...

I love that he has a little girlfriend! So cute!

Frei Family said...

I love St. George, yes ill have to call you next time we come to town, we were there two weekends a go, but it was for a wedding and we didnt stay long... my brother said your dad is the bishop!! That is crazy.. i saw your parents new home too it is beautiful!!!

Lori Cottam Zavoico said...

What a fun weekend! St.Geroge is always my refuse from the cold weather in Cedar.. looks like you had a great time! Your kids are so cute :)