Saturday, May 31, 2008

Getting Caught Up!!

For some reason I have been finding some real cute digital scrapbook layouts these past couple days , so I've been spending all of my free time....which has been a lot lately....on scrapbooking! Here is what I've done so far (oh and sorry for the overload of pics..there are quite a few) :














Last but not least I was tagged for the first time by Amber...so here it goes:


How to play the game. Post these rules on your blog: List 3 Joys, 3 Fears, 3 Goals, 3 Current Obsessions/Collections, and 3 Random surprises about your self. Tag five people at the end of your post by leaving their names.


3 Joys:
* Doug
* Trey Trey
* Ry Ry

3 Fears:

* Basically any type of shark that lives in the ocean
* Driving on the freeway
* Losing a member of my family

3 Goals:

* Having a baby girl :)
* To finally get over my nerves and realize it would be okay to give a talk in sacrament or even better relief society!!
*Win the lottery

3 Current Obsessions/Collections:

*Scrapbooking
*Lysol Wipes (Obsession)
*Playing in the sun with my boys
* I had to add one more.....Twilight and dare i say Edward:)


3 Random Surprising Facts About Yourself:


* I had a skin cancer spot removed from my arm (i.e.: Playing in the sun with my boys)
* Been pulled over quite a few times, been in two little accidents and never once received a ticket ( I promise I really am a good driver, in fact, I've been told I drive slower than most elderly people)
* I passed out in the shower in 11th grade and as a result got 14 stitches on my chin
I tag Lesina, Segi, Sara, Christin and Brittani



10 comments:

Jess said...

Cute, cute pages!!! I am convinced that you have to take way more time to do yours, than I take to do mine!!! They are adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Your family is sooo photogenic!

Melenie said...

Hi Andrea, thanks for the comment! I'm glad that you found my blog so that I can see yours too! I'm with you on the RS thing, that is my biggest fear for a calling, mostly because I would have no idea what I would be talking about.

Becky Seymour said...

Your pages are soooo cute! Where did you get your cute stuff you said you found? I will tell my mom hi! Your family is darling!

kat said...

You have so many good pictures. Is that a north pole toffee cake I see on there? That's funny that you are into the twilight series. They are the kind of books that you can't stop thinking about when you first read them. My brothers probably wouldn't appreciate me telling you this, but I got them all to read at least the first book! You could have a little book club with them next time you're in St. George:)

Frei Family said...

Your pages are so so so cute... you make me want to start digital scrapbooking! DO you use photoshop for your pages?? Or what program??

Christin said...

I remember you passing out in the shower!

Lori Cottam Zavoico said...

I love your pages!! :) I really need to learn how... where do you find your stuff?

Emma said...

Hey Andrea! I found your blog on 24hour menu. Your little guys are so cute! And hello beautiful, time has done you well my friend!

-Emma (Braman) Gross

Troy and Segi said...

I love your scrapbooking pages. I totally need to start digi scrapbooking for sure and thanks for tagging me.